A dresser is always a useful addition to a dining room or kitchen. Whether it’s for a collection of crockery, for cookery books and jars of ingredients, or for a carefully curated assortment of the things you want to show off. This Classic Suffolk Glazed Dresser is a traditional Shaker style design that is utterly timeless. The drawers and cupboard provide ample storage space in the base, while the open top provides a practical surface area and is made from beautiful solid oak that can come in a variety of finishes. The dresser top features shelving behind glazed doors with open shelving in the centre, the perfect display space to make a feature out of pretty glassware collections and delicate crockery. The timber unit can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour of your choice for a contemporary look.
- 4ft unit with Sussex style door and drawers, painted in Elephant's Breath and solid oak top in Pure.
- 4ft unit with Shaker style doors, painted in Elephant's Breath and solid oak top in Pure.
- 6ft unit with Sussex style door and drawers, painted in Elephant's Breath and solid oak top in Mist.
- 6ft unit with Sussex style door and drawers, painted in Purbeck Stone and solid oak top in Castle Brown.
Width: 3ft (no central open shelving), 4ft, 5ft, 6ft
Base Height: 860mm
No. of Drawers: x3
No. of Shelves: x1 adjustable in each base cupboard / x2 adjustable in each dresser section.
Storage Space: Glazed cupboards - D220mm x H800mm
Materials: Solid pine unit painted inside and out. Solid oak top. MDF groove back panel. Glass door glazing.
Delivered in two pieces to be assembled on site.
Lead time for Dressers from the time of order is 6-8 weeks. If you need an urgent turnaround then contact us as there may be an additional charge to receive your item a lot sooner. Please keep in mind that during the lead up to Christmas we may have an extended lead time.
To find out more about our delivery charges, please head over to our Delivery Information page.
- Payment options with Klarna:
- Pay in 30 days
- 3 interest-free instalments
- Monthly financing